USM Library provides research assistance, support, and training to USM students, researchers and academicians as follows:
- Research Support Training
- e-Guide & e-Tutorials
- Online Resources
- Subject Guide
- Research Help & Support
For the public, we offered a wide range of paid training and free online resources that enables you to develop your skills as a researcher. Learn more about these services below
Research Support Training
USM Library offers a wide range of Research Support Training/ Workshops to USM community (students, researcher & academicians) and public as follows:
- Search Strategy for Beginner (USM Library Resources)
- Information Literacy Advanced: Searching & Writing
- Information Literacy Advanced: Publishing & Sharing
- Google Scholar for Research
- Thesis Formatting with MS Word (Beginner)
- Thesis Formatting Template (Advanced)
- Smart Referencing Using Mendeley
- Google Drive for Research
- Build a Research Profile
Click here to see the FULL LIST OF ALL upcoming Training/ Workshops
e-Guide & e-Tutorials
New to USM? Get started with USM Library e-Guides & e-Tutorial.
USM Library Online Learning platform: On-Demand Webinar and other e-resources. Learn at your own pace. Anytime. Anywhere.
A quick and useful list of e-resources based on your subject area compiled by USM Librarian.
Document Delivery Service
Request for books or full-text articles unavailable in USM Library.
Research Help & Support
Research Consultation: LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS SERVICE