USM Library provides research assistance, support, and training to USM students, researchers and academicians as follows:
- Research Support Training
- e-Guide & e-Tutorials
- Online Resources
- Subject Guide
- Research Help & Support
For the public, we offered a wide range of paid training and free online resources that enables you to develop your skills as a researcher. Learn more about these services below
Research Support Training
USM Library offers a wide range of Research Support Training/ Workshops to USM community (students, researcher & academicians) and public as follows:
- Schedule Face to Face Workshops
- Schedule Webinar (Online Training)
- Paid Workshop / Research Support Workshop Series
- Training On-Demand
- Research Support Training for Public (Face to Face Workshops & Webinar (Online Training)
- Paid Workshop/ Research Support Workshop Series
- Search Strategy for Beginner (USM Library Resources)
- Information Literacy Advanced: Searching & Writing
- Information Literacy Advanced: Publishing & Sharing
- Google Scholar for Research
- Thesis Formatting with MS Word (Beginner)
- Thesis Formatting Template (Advanced)
- Smart Referencing Using Mendeley
- Google Drive for Research
- Build a Research Profile
Click here to see the FULL LIST OF ALL upcoming Training/ Workshops
e-Guide & e-Tutorials
New to USM? Get started with USM Library e-Guides & e-Tutorial.
USM Library Online Learning platform: Ready to download recorded webinar video, online courses and other e-resources. Learn at your own pace. Anytime. Anywhere.
A quick and useful list of e-resources based on your subject area compiled by USM Librarian.
Document Delivery Service
Request for books or full-text articles unavailable in USM Library.
Download for USM Thesis Template, reference management software (Mendeley), SPSS & Microsoft Office 365.
Research Help & Support
- Thesis Formatting
- Software Troubleshooting
Reference Services: Tel: (+604) 653 5350 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Live Chat