EndNote X6 has been released!
Please come to our Reference Counter, PHS (New Building) to grab the new version of EndNote; X6!!
Bring together your external disk (pen-drive, thumb-drive etc)!
Enjoy it and come to our EndNote workshop for those who are new students!!
REGISTER HERE: https://referencephsusm.wordpress.com/schedule/
How to install Endnote in Windows ?
How to change layout in Endnote X6 ?
What’s New in Version X6?
- Sync your EndNote and EndNote Web libraries so all references, attachments, and groups in one can be accessed from the other
- Track references and find your favorites with new rating and status tools
- See more with the expanded layout options to make better use of your screen
- Email a reference, including file and figure attachments, to your colleagues with one click
- Use the new PubMed direct export feature to import records in fewer steps
- Manage medical journal names and abbreviations with the updated terms list covering over 13,000 journals
Less time in the details. More time for the big picture.
With flexible tools for searching, organising and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper, EndNote lets you do what you do best. Faster.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
- Find full text in one click.
- Import records from PubMed with the new direct export feature.
- Share groups and references.
- Hand-off Word files with full reference files.
- Format references for any project with Cite While You Write®.
- Search and annotate PDFs.
- Create uniform citations and footnotes with new formatting tools.