I would like to share with you guys on how to solve “pure virtual function call-R6025” error message whenever you close the Microsoft Office Word.
We found that this issue appears to be due to the incompatibility of the ‘Send to Bluetooth’ add-in with EndNote add-in. If you have the ‘Send to Bluetooth’ add-in enabled, you may follow the steps below to disable them,
a) Open Word. Click the office Icon in the upper left, and click “Options” at the bottom of this list.
b) Select Add-Ins on the left hand side.
c) Change the ‘Manage’ option to ‘Com Add-ins’ and then press Go.
d) Uncheck “Send to Bluetooth”.
e) Press OK
After disabling this add-in, check if you are able to view the EndNote CWYW tools. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. This issue has been already reported to our development team and they are working towards resolving this issue. However, we at Technical Support are not aware on the time frame on when this will be resolved, as it is upto the discretion of our developers.
If you do not use the “Send to Bluetooth” option, then you may follow the steps below to remove it completely from Word.
1) Open Word. Click the office Icon in the upper left, and click “Options” at the bottom of this list.
2) Select Add-Ins on the left hand side.
3) Change the ‘Manage’ option to ‘Com Add-ins’ and then press Go.
4) Select, ‘Send to Bluetooth’, and click Remove.
5) Press OK and/or accept until you are back to Word.
7) Close the Word program. Make sure you do not have any other version of Word running.
8) Restart your computer.
9) Start Word.