Yes, it can be done but..
1. You have to sign in as an ebrary user using a personal account. You may use USM email or own facebook account [shown as attached below].
2. There are 3 options in downloading the ebrary ebook pages.
i. Download by chapter.
ii. Download 30 pages only.
iii. Download the whole book.
– Install Software Adobe Digital Editions reader.
– The book will be available in your reader temporarily, as if it is on digital loan for 1 week.
– 1 person per-loan. [Failure to download means that another person is ‘borrowing’ the book]
Assalamulaikum wbt dan Salam Sejahtera..
Tahniah dan syabas, Selamat datang kepada Pelajar Baru Sesi 2016/2017.
Untuk makluman, Perpustakaan akan mengadakan sesi latihan singkat untuk pelajar baru yang dinamakan Jom Cari Maklumat @Perpustakaan. Latihan ini sangat baik untuk meningkatkan kemahiran pencarian maklumat dengan lebih efisien dan tangkas.
Dapatkan maklumat lanjut disini.
We would like to inform the launch of SPIRESS Mobile Android App for USM customers. The Mobile App provide multiple features that can help you to enhance the efficiency of research activities. You are also now have a convenient way to get help from the librarians by using this mobile app. Install it right now!!
- Research News Feed
- Workshop Registration Forms
- Chat with the librarians
- Facilitators background
The mobile apps were developed by USM Librarians with collaboration UiTM Faculty of Information Management students. The app is a Beta version with two options available. There are Full version with a complete features and another one is Lite version with a minimum features. You are need to install the mobile app through internet browser (e.g.: Google Chrome) in your smartphone. Please get instructions from the Reference & Research Librarians or read the guide (click here) before downloading the mobile app. Please do not hesitate to try out the SPIRESS Mobile Android App. Please give feedback about this mobile app by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support and cooperation are much appreciated.
We are pleased to inform that a NEW WORKSHOP will be conducted in the library.
GOOGLE: YOUR RESEARCH SUPPORT TOOLS.
A. Training modules:
- How Google Drive can optimise and benefit research work.
- How Google Scholar can make literature review easier.
B. If you are interested to join the workshop, please register now!
C. Details of the workshop:
- Date: 10 October 2014
- Time: 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Place: Computer Lab, Level 1, PHS Building.
D. The register form is published here :