ENDNOTE is a software package designed to help you to organize citations and create a bibliography. It helps you via..
Find it: Search hundreds of online databases and import your existing PDF collection.
Store it: Organize and store your research and related notes and files in any way you want.
Create it: Use Cite While You Write (CWYW), our patented bibliography creation technology, to create and format your reports, manuscripts and proceedings.
TRAINING @USM LIBRARY
The Library conducts Endnote training every week. The training will cover the following topics:
- Creating a library
- Adding references:
- Manual way
- Import from Databases – including finding full text and attaching files
- Working with reference styles
- Bibliographic templates
- Setting preferences
- Working with custom groups, smart groups, group sets
- Importing references – databases, google scholar etc
- Finding full text and attaching and working with pdf files
- Cite While You Write (In-Text Citation)
- Working with Word – inserting citations and managing bibliographies
To get the Endnote software, please fill in our online request form here.
All Librarians from Reference & Research Division involve as facilitators for this training session by rotation.To browse their details info, please click here