About this Module
Google Drive is a personal cloud storage service from Google that lets users store and synchronize digital content across computers, laptops, and mobile devices. Once registered, it provides you with 15 GB of free Google online storage, so you can keep photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos – anything.
TRAINING @USM LIBRARY
The Library conducts Google Drive training at least once a month. The training will cover the following topics:
- Create, share, collaborate the research documents compatible with multiple file format
- Online backup for documents.
- Technique to secure the access of cloud documents
- Technique to keep working and access cloud documents on multiple gadgets
- Technique to integrate and synchronize cloud and desktop documents