Dr. Majed Ghasemy, Certified ATLAS.ti Professional Senior Trainer ; Senior Lecturer, National Higher Education Research Institute (IPPTN), USM
Date & Time:
26 – 27 November 2020 ; 9.00am – 1.00pm (4 hours/day)
Online (Webex Platform)
RM120 (Early Bird) ; RM149 (After 19 November 2020)
1. ATLAS.ti installation and environment
2. Qualitative research characteristics
3. Data management and organization
4. Dealing with Endnote & Literature Review
5. Dealing with Twitter data
6. Dealing with Focus Group Data
7. Dealing with Survey Data
8. Word Clouds and Word Lists to Run Content Analysis
9. SPSS and ATLAS.ti integration for mixed method analysis
10. Data Analysis
11. Query Tool and Smart Codes
12. Co-Occurrence table
13. Code-document tables
14. Creating reports
What you will get during the workshop?
1. e-module from the instructor
3. Access to the recorded training videos in the private Facebook Group
4. 20% discount to purchase the software (provided by the instructor)
Bank Transfer/ Cash Deposit Machine [Please email your Bank-in Slip (Print your name & details on the slip)] to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com .
Payee Name : Usains Holding Sdn. Bhd.
Details : Virtual (Webex) The Application of ATLAS.ti in precise Qualitative Data: A Practical Learning Session
Name of Bank : AmBank (M) Berhad, Level 21, Menara Dion, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Account Number : 888 – 100 – 985 – 0380.
Swift Code : ARBKMYKL
Any enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: www.wasap.my/601115005234