On-Demand Training is one of the additional research support services to help USM students, academicians or researchers who are unable to attend Monthly Schedule Training. (For the public who wish to attend the training, please click here).
Now you will be able to attend the training courses according to your convenience time (subject to the availability of facilitators as well). Modules offered as follows:
- Information Literacy Skills (Basic)
- Information Literacy Skills (Advanced)
- Google Drive
- Google Scholar
- Thesis Formatting with MS Word
- Thesis Formatting Template
- Researcher Profile
- Open Access Publication
Requirements before you may request for Training On-Demand:
- Participants must be at least 10 people per session
- Email your official request to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 04-6535374 / 5350.