Yes, it can be done but..
1. You have to sign in as an ebrary user using a personal account. You may use USM email or own facebook account [shown as attached below].
2. There are 3 options in downloading the ebrary ebook pages.
i. Download by chapter.
ii. Download 30 pages only.
iii. Download the whole book.
– Install Software Adobe Digital Editions reader.
– The book will be available in your reader temporarily, as if it is on digital loan for 1 week.
– 1 person per-loan. [Failure to download means that another person is ‘borrowing’ the book]